Copyright © First United
Methodist Church, 2012.
All rights reserved.
First United Methodist Church
People of Faith, Reflecting God’s Love
Meets 1st Saturday of the month at 9:00 AM.
Secretary of Program Resources
May the Grace of Christ our Savior and God's boundless Love, with the Holy Spirit's favor, rest upon us from above; thus may we abide in union with each other and the Lord, and possess in sweet communion, joys which earth cannot afford.
The organized unit of the United Methodist Women shall be a community of women whose purpose is to know GOD and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship; and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
* Nebraska UMW...............www.umcneb.org/umw
First United Methodist Waverly 2015 Purpose
1. To be a welcoming, supportive, Christian Fellowship of all women in our church and community.
2. To offer programs and experiences which help women develop their Faith in God and confidence within themselves.
3. To actively participate in the Programs and Goals of the United Methodist Women, District, and Conference, this serves to bind us to all women in our District and Conference and indeed our Nation.
4. To support the goals and activities of our church as possible.
Focus: Call to Prayer and Self Denial - Eileen Lindahl
Reading Program Update - Samantha Binder
Book Club - Marjorie Shreve
Membership Report - Fern Spencer
2015 Budget Approval
Pledge Service - Michele Kelley
Dedicated Light and Gift in Honor
Social Action - Dianne Witmer
MMDC - Teena Faubel
Election of Officers
Mister Can You Spare Me a Dime?
Speaker: Marjorie Shreve - India
World Thank Offering - Lisa Sedivy
Installation of Officers
- Meets 3rd Monday of the month at 7:00 PM.
- Leader is Christy Snyder
- Meets 2nd Monday of the month in the evening.
- Co-Leaders are Allison Gemelke and Sarah Harms
- Meets 3rd Thursday of the month at 1:00 PM.
- Leader is Helen Munn
- Meets 1st Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM.
- Leader is Pat McGill
- Meets 3rd Thursday of the month at 9:00 AM.
- Leader is Wanda Mandigo
- Meets 3rd Saturday of the month at 9:00 AM.
- Leader is Kathy Hoppel